Display Electrical Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for an electric engineer who can bring fresh perspective and integrate state of the art technologies into the iPhone and smaller product lines. In this rare position, you will have a wide-dynamic and high-visible role ranging from understanding device physics, implementing circuit design, leading prototype design, validating system integration, supporting mass production, and eventually being responsible for the front-of-screen experience of every Apple device with a small display.
- Excellence in at least one electrical engineering background - such as device physics, semiconductor/panel process, optics, panel design, or chip design (MEMS/ analog/ mixed-signal/ digital)
- Natural inquisitiveness to learn and quickly pick up other areas.
- Hands-on lab experience including data acquisition using test equipments is highly desirable
- Experience with circuit simulation tools such as HSPICE or Spectre are highly desirable
- Experience in display technology, such as LCD, OLED, plasma, DLP, LCOS, e-paper, etc is a plus.
- Demonstrate engineering passion, initiative, innovation, and creativity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skill is a requirement.
- Design display module EE architecture and features and responsible for system integration. - Lead design maturity through failure analysis resolution and cross-layer optimization. - Establish electro-optical performance metrics and requirements through measurement and modeling. - Design versatile comprehensive validation system for mass production. - Lead engineering investigation of new display technologies for next generation products through prototype design, bring-up, debug, and characterization.
Education & Experience
MS/EE +4 years, PhD preferred