Software QA Engineer - iTunes Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Software QA Engineer for testing and qualification of the iTunes Music Store. This includes related services with a focus on testing e-commerce related features as well as consumer client interfaces and commerce data reconciliation. In addition,you will interface with internal and external teams and at times will be assigned infrastructure related projects for scalability solutions. We are a rapidly growing team, dynamic and are driven to innovate. Are you passionate about working with alongside team members? If so, this could be your opportunity.
- - Strong verbal and written communication
- - Reasonable knowledge of MAC OS X, iOS, Android and Windows platforms
- - Proficiency with Charles Proxy or similar HTTP traffic monitoring tools
- - Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly changing requirements
- - The ability to work independently
- - Proven ability to communicate cross-functionally, and to seek out information when required
We seek a strong individual contributor that can work on projects independently and will also be required to collaborate with other team members. You are dynamic and prepared to test/ regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis. You are detail oriented and required to both perform and reconcile test data.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.