Senior Integration Engineer
Newark, California, United States
Apple is looking for a world-class Senior Integration Engineer with a proven track record of process development and integration experience to join the PPO Engineering team. This position requires a creative individual with a strong technical background in a relevant technical field including display fabrication, semiconductor processing, or thin film materials processing and characterization. In this hands-on role, laboratory experience in a clean room environment is essential. A successful candidate will execute on projects independently, from the design of experiment, sample fabrication and metrology, optical/electrical characterization, and failure analysis.
- Strong, hands-on experience in fabrication processes: lithography, etching, thin film deposition.
- Demonstrated history of innovation and process development.
- Experience in characterization tools: SEM, TEM/FIB, EDX, AFM, XRD, etc.
- Direct experience in clean room environment including protocols and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of display design and process integration
- A working understanding of high volume manufacturing processes
Lead integration for new concepts and advanced technology for panel processing and process flow optimization. Integrate new processes to enable next generation display technology working with the various teams including upstream and downstream, design, testing, failure analysis, manufacturing, and vendors. Design and execute experiments to develop state-of-the art panel processes for next generation devices. Characterize final samples to meet electrical, yield, and reliability requirements and perform FA and analytical characterization.
Education & Experience
Ph.D. (or equivalent experience) in Material Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent