Siri - Machine Learning Engineer/Scientist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Supply to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large-scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri Speech team at Apple. The Siri team is looking for exceptionally skilled and creative Engineers/Scientists eager to get Involved in hands-on work improving the Siri experience by applying deep machine learning.
- Good knowledge in machine learning technologies related to speech and image processing
- Good coding skills in one of the following languages, e.g. Python, C/C++ and/or Java.
- Experience in deep machine learning and related toolkits, e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch etc. a huge plus
- Experience in speaker recognition and related technologies is a plus
- Curious about new technologies and passionate about exploring new use cases
You will be a part of a team that’s responsible for research and development activities related to natural voice interaction. Your focus will be on investigating new approaches; and fine-tuning deep learning models. You will be part of speaker recognition and multi-modal team. You will take care of large quantities of data; apply the state-of-the-art methods in deep learning to tackle real world problems; and build the production quality models, at scale. You should therefore be passionate about building phenomenal products that are used by millions of people. You’re expected to be a standout colleague that thrives in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Computer Science or related field