Delivery Execution Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you will accomplish.
- 3+ years experience in Reverse Supply Chain Operations or AppleCare
- Knowledge in a full range of AppleCare Operations preferred
- You should possess a highly developed business insight and analytical skill set paired with strong business partnering qualities
- Data analysis and numeric skills with the ability to evaluate, analyse, present data and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Business Objects, Tableau and SAP experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding oral and written communication
- Excellent Excel and Keynote skills required
Apple is looking for an innovative Logistics Open POD Analyst monitor and analyze daily AppleCare delivery execution from Ship to POD. Tactical management of critical delivery events to ensure cost optimal, on time delivery service.The Logistics Open POD Analyst will enable the team to provide extraordinary delivery exception management services, internally and externally to Apple, through his/her ability to: Design and use large data sets fluently manipulate data to identify delivery management failures. Successfully propose and influence process change to improve the customer experience. The Analyst will: Drive critical metrics across internal Apple functions and external suppliers, influencing the team to take action swiftly where performance moves outside agreed SLAs. Seek out continuous improvement opportunities for all Logistics Services processes, partnering with other Apple departments to inspire change where needed. Find cost savings opportunities for Logistics. Ensure Delivery Execution Management input is provided for all current and future initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Business, Logistics and/or Analytics discipline preferred