Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join a team transforming the way apple delivers its cloud infrastructure. We are seeking a highly motivated full stack developer to help improve our tooling. The primary responsibilities will be building internal applications, integrating with various existing tools and ensuring quality development.
- 3-5 years of experience developing tools or building automated frameworks
- Proficiency in at least two of NodeJS/Python/PHP/Java/Perl/R
- Experience defining and consuming REST/SOAP APIs
- Experience crafting and implementing user-friendly UI's
- Experience handling MySQL/Oracle DB and proficiency in SQL
- Experience working with distributed data pipelines using system like Spark/Flume/Kafka
- Experience in scripting UNIX shells
- Experience with cloud infrastructure tools Docker, Mesos, Heroku
- You bring a deep understanding of code reviews and infrastructure management in a corporate environment
- Proficiency working with GIT on a distributed team
- We prefer that you are self directed, analytical and work well in a large multi-functional environment
- You deal well with Ambiguity and embraces change in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The Fleet Planning and Delivery team is looking for a Software Engineer to work on tools, automation, and testing infrastructure. You and the team are responsible for ensuring that our fleet management is as smooth as possible. We are looking for someone who can thrive in a small team while working collaboratively with other multi-functional teams. You will work closely with various teams to understand the requirements for the tools. Design, build, and test systems to support new and existing use cases.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- You should have knowledge of data centers and data center management
- Knowledge of integration with complex data sets would be helpful
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.