Project Manager, Americas Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you will accomplish.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills at all levels in the organization, both written and oral.
- Works in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment, senses direction where it may be unclear, and does so without a loss of performance
- Always challenges the status quo to ensure we are delivering the best in what we do
- Partners with global functional teams both inside and outside of the operations organization, maintain strong support for regional functional teams
- Effectively manages alignment and communication between stakeholders, subject matter experts, executives and other internal groups
- Demonstrates capability to perform in both strategic and tactical capabilities, and ability to shift between them as defined by the needs of the role
- Excellent forward thinking capabilities. Must be able to see beyond the current state, identify risks/opportunities and drive project teams toward the desired outcomes.
- Thinks with a focus on life cycle management when considering new solutions for the business
- Possess a real passion for process improvement with an approach that urges innovation, elimination of waste, and efficiency improvements
- Skilled in process mapping, and analysis of as-is and to-be processes
- 8-10 yrs experience in Supply Chain related functions with a focus on operations management, project/program management
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions
- Experience in leading complex projects to major achievements
- Ability to influence and implement ideas effectively within the Apple culture
- Ability to synthesize fragmented information quickly and effectively
- Ability to learn new systems and document related process flows
- Ability to recommend solutions in a highly ambiguous environment
- Comfort level in working independently and as a team leader, to accomplish the objectives of a given project
The Americas Business Process Reengineering (BPR) team is looking for an extraordinary project manager, with a consistent record of managing projects and support function for the Retail fulfillment business (AFO/RFO). The individual contributor in this role will be responsible for handling regional projects from an operations point of view, and leading a conceptualization, design, development, and implementation of the solutions that we champion and/or support. The successful candidate will have demonstrated very strong leadership capabilities, is capable of leading in both strategic and tactical situations, and adept in handling both vertically and laterally in the organization. The candidate must be capable of building positive relationships with business partners both within and outside of our organization, demonstrating unyielding ownership and accountability, and using these strengths to influence the direction of the business in the function they support.
Education & Experience
BA/BS, MBA a plus and/or PMP certification desired but not required