Computer Vision Engineer- Localization
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We're looking for a driven and dedicated computer vision software engineer to join our team. As a member of the fast-paced ARKit group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming ARKit features that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- 3+ years of experience in researching and inventing advanced computer vision algorithms
- Proven track record of developing and implementing high-quality computer vision algorithms
- Excellent computer vision or machine learning skills
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with SW/HW parallelism, and asynchronous processing
You will work in a x-functional team which is developing innovative computer vision/machine learning systems and advanced visualization applications. Research new and implement state of the art CV/ML algorithms with a focus on accurate large-scale indoors and outdoors localization. Leverage your knowledge in the field and drive the algorithms to deliver a next generation product of great experience. You will also work closely with the QA team to ensure algorithms are meeting highest quality standards.
Education & Experience
Master or PhD degree with focus on Computer Vision or related fields
- Python, Objective-C, Swift programming skills
- Familiarity with macOS, iOS operating systems