Sr. Software Engineer-Technology Development Group
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group is looking for a driven and dedicated senior software engineer to join our team. As a member of the fast-paced ARKit group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to shape upcoming ARKit features that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- Leverage your experience in order to help us deliver a next generation product. You will work in a cross-functional team which is developing innovative computer vision and machine learning algorithms. We research new and implement state of the art CV/ML algorithms.
- Your job will be implementing efficient algorithms, optimizing and refactoring code, participating in code reviews and helping define our software architecture. You will also provide technical leadership to other engineers in the team, participate in planning and scoping of projects and drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability. You will collaborate closely with our engineers who are working on Computer Vision algorithms as well as internal tools in order to ensure our algorithms are well-tested, maintainable and performant.
5+ years of experience developing high-quality product-level software Excellent C/C++ programming skills Excellent software design and architecture, problem solving and debugging skills Extensive experience maintaining a clean and well-tested codebase Extensive experience with SW/HW parallelism, and asynchronous processing Excellent communication and teamwork skills Basic image processing and 2D / 3D geometry skills
Education & Experience
Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field, industry experience
- Python, Objective-C, Swift programming skills
- Familiarity with macOS, iOS operating systems
- Familiarity with Xcode
- Familiarity with CMake build system