Software Engineer- Internal Tools
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group is looking for a driven and dedicated internal tools software engineer to join our team. As a member of our fast-paced ARKit group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to contribute to upcoming ARKit features that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers.
- Leverage your experience in order to help us deliver a next generation product. You will work in a cross-functional team which is developing innovative computer vision and machine learning algorithms. We research new and implement state of the art CV/ML algorithms.
- Your job includes implementing tools supporting visual debugging, data annotation and algorithm evaluation. You will collaborate closely with our Computer Vision R&D engineers to find out which tools they need to carry out their research and product development tasks, and you will supervise and support them in usage of the internal tools being developed.
3+ years of experience developing high-quality software Excellent C/C++ and Python programming skills Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills Experience in data visualization and rendering, basic experience in UI design Excellent communication and teamwork skills Basic computer vision, image processing and and 2D/3D geometry skills
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent field, industry experience
- Objective-C, Swift programming skills
- Familiarity with VTK, OpenGL, PCL libraries
- Familiarity with macOS, iOS operating systems
- Familiarity with Xcode