Market Research Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you have a passion for using data to inform and inspire others to make great business decisions? Does the idea of helping thousands of stakeholders at Apple continuously improve the customer experience world-wide sound like your dream job? We’re looking for a talented Market Research professional to join the Apple Retail Trends & Insights team.
- Experienced quantitative client or vendor side Market Research professional, grounded in established survey methods, questionnaire writing, and analytical techniques.
- Strong communication skills, with a creative and fresh approach to understanding and disseminating insights.
- Driven to get the whole story.
- Passionate about the customer experience.
- Able to operate independently, as well as to collaborate easily with others to draw insights across a variety of sources.
- High level of organization skills, as well as detail-oriented.
- Great time management.
- Thrives in an ever-evolving fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working in and bringing structure to ambiguous environments.
- Experienced in the technology sector, eCommerce, and contact center management.
We use multiple survey tracking methods to keep our fingers on the pulse of the customer experience in our stores, online, and with our contact centers. We share compelling and actionable insights from the data with leadership and stakeholders. As the business evolves, our surveys and teams do, too. Our organization also conducts ad hoc quantitative and qualitative studies, as well as usability research to help optimize digital content. We partner closely with analytics and strategy teams to provide comprehensive points of view. We are embedded with business partners across Apple, working closely on strategic initiatives to help inform and move what matters. We are adding a Market Research Analyst position to our team to focus on providing actionable, customer-centric insights to the business as we expand our survey programs in digital and contact center assisted commerce.
Education & Experience
Minimum of 5-10 years of Market Research experience required.
- Proficient in SQL, and SPSS or SAS.
- Proficient in data visualization and storytelling in general, especially Tableau.
- Knowledge of database structures and data warehousing principles, especially Teradata.
- Fluent in at least one foreign language, Chinese especially preferred (written and spoken).