Sales Development Representative-Enterprise Major Accounts
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is, in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We provide support and collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions, and then help drive the execution of the solution.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You create an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go-to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work and strategies for sustaining profitable growth are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
We develop interest in Apple’s solutions for the enterprise. We help customers realize our value by taking them through the customer journey. We create opportunities, as well as qualify them, whether generated through Apple marketing, partner campaigns or via the many other means available. We connect with our customers over the phone, email and social media. We’re comfortable working with a variety of customers – from new Apple customers to ones with high Apple platform adoption. We support many business development activities, including: encouraging attendance to Apple events, qualifying and transitioning business opportunities to the right sales teams, and ensuring that important details about the customer needs are collected in our CRM.