Senior Quality Engineer - Mobile Apps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Mobile Apps & Messaging Platforms team is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer with strong technical, problem solving and communication skills to ensure the quality of applications that millions of customers use every day.
- 7+ years experiences of Quality Assurance in testing Tablet/Mobile
- 5+ years of experience in iOS testing and debugging using Charles Proxy
- Deep understanding of software QA methodologies & practices
- Knowledge of Client/Server Architecture
- Mobile E-Commerce domain knowledge
- Proven bug detection and regression skills
- Demonstrate ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience leading global teams in various locations, across QA and Engineering
- Detail-oriented, analytical, methodical and creative thinker committed to driving quality forward
- We seek a self starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities.
- Exceptional communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
You will be part of a team that is responsible for global, best in class, iOS e-commerce applications including the Apple Store App. As a team lead, responsibilities include the understanding and analyzing of requirements along with creating and executing test plans and test cases. Advanced iOS experience is required to provide clear, concise information to Engineering teams. You’ll be interacting on a daily basis with teams that span across Apple including iOS software and hardware engineering, Apple Online Store and Apple Retail.
Education & Experience
MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent