Technical Product Manager - Campaigns
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Media Products (AMP) Analytics team is responsible for delivering analysis, data science, data services and an analytics platform to business development, marketing, product, engineering and legal teams. AMP Analytics provides capabilities that help drive business and product decisions, as well as power critical apps that support the success of our media products, including the App Store, Apple Music, iTunes, iBooks and Movies. Within the AMP Analytics Product team you will craft the apps, tools and platform that those teams relay on to make decisions and deliver great services to our customers. As the Campaigns TPM, you are responsible for gathering requirements from key team members (Marketing, Analytics, and Privacy) and work closely with your UX and Design peers to craft detailed product requirements and designs. You will also drive the Campaigns program to on-board, deliver and support campaign tracking, and integrate analytics features. To succeed, you will need to define and effectively communicate your vision and strategy to Engineering and QA and get cross-functional agreement.
- 3+ years of Campaigns product management and/or related program experience in a high-tech company
- Hands-on experience working with large scale marketing automation solutions
- Program management experience for campaigns from creation to tracking to reporting
- We look for experience writing detailed user stories and managing a story backlog
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Experience conducting user feedback sessions, assessing needs and product limitations, and integrating observations into future requirements
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, including timely and dedicated communication of timelines, status, and critical issue
- We are looking for excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to convey complex requirements in a clear, concise, and credible manner
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to self-audit work
Closely collaborate with AMP Marketing to understand their needs and current operating environment Evaluate vendor and internal engineering offerings and capabilities Gather requirements from AMP Marketing, CRM Analytics, and Apple Privacy teams then work closely with UX/Design to author high quality specifications and supplement requested requirements with high value features and capabilities Define a unified campaigns product roadmap taking into account marketing landscape and requirements, as well as engineering and vendor capabilities Drive key features to enable measurement and integration with the analytics platform, including partner with engineering and program management to define a delivery and release plan You will partner with engineering during development to quickly address and resolve outstanding questions and issues, as well as provide timely feedback Work closely with QA and partners to ensure product is tested and functions as designed/expected. Responsibility extends to ensuring integrity and quality of the data, infrastructure and process. Work with customer success team to develop product documentation, on-boarding and training
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.