Experience Prototyper, 3D Graphics Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group is working on exciting new technologies and user experiences. We're looking for an experienced and driven Experience Prototyper specializing in realtime 3D Graphics. As a member of our Experience Prototyping team, you will have a unique and rewarding opportunity work at the intersection of design and technology, to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- Excellent software engineering skills with the intuition to make the right time vs. complexity tradeoffs for rapid prototyping
- Demonstrable expertise in C/C++, Swift, and/or Objective-C; for high-performance real-time 3D applications
- Significant experience with low-level graphics APIs, such as OpenGL and Metal, CG shaders and stream processing in real-time 3D applications
- Prototyping in C#/Unity, C++/Unreal, or similar tools
- Experience in creating compelling 3D visuals, working with artists and directly
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity to problem-solve in brand-new domains
- Passionate, Inspired by Apple's mission and products
You will work closely with software, hardware, algorithms and UX teams to create ground breaking technologies and systems. Do you enjoy rapidly prototyping new customer experiences involving real-time 3D graphics? Are you are curious and love working with the best creative people in the industry to solve hard technical problems?
Education & Experience
BS EE/CS or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred. 7+ years of industry experience.