Experience Prototyper, 3D Graphics Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Technology Development Group is working on exciting new technologies and user experiences. We're looking for an experienced and driven Experience Prototyper specializing in novel 3D and natural interactions. As a member of our Experience Prototyping team, you will have a unique and rewarding opportunity work at the intersection of design and technology, to shape upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
- Excellent software engineering skills, with the intuition to make the right time vs. complexity tradeoffs for rapid prototyping.
- Extensive prototyping experience in C#/Unity, C++/Unreal, or similar tools with 3D interaction as a main focus
- Experience in creating compelling 3D visuals, working with artists and directly.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity to problem-solve in brand-new domains.
- Passionate, Inspired by Apple's mission and products
Do you enjoy collaborating and working closely with engineers and designers to create ground breaking technologies and systems? You will prototype new customer experiences involving 3D graphics and natural interactions. Are you curious and love working with the best creative people in the industry to solve hard technical problems?
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent. Advanced degree preferred. 7+ years industry experience