Carrier B2B HQ Sales Lead
Seattle, Washington, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s B2B business through partnering with our carrier’s sales force. We develop mobility strategies in order to help businesses transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships and programs — at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft account plans and programs that scale the business and adoption of iOS. This is a field based position located in Seattle, WA.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You build competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- You have demonstrated strengths in relationship management, teaming across functions, deal making & negotiations.
As the Carrier B2B Headquarters Sales Lead, you will be co-located at the HQ location for one of Apple’s largest carrier resellers of iPhone. You will build and utilize relationships, facilitate interactions, and help negotiate deals across Apple product lines within the Enterprise. - We partner closely with our carrier partner to capture their hearts and minds for Apple’s ecosystem through training, tools, and programs to grow the iPhone and iPad business in our territory. - Through the partnership, we identify new, B2B opportunities and support them through closure. We make certain that any client issues and/or concerns are raised and addressed. We share status, progress and facilitate sales activity across the carrier, customer and Apple sales teams. - We navigate complex organizations and quickly establish relationships and rapport by understanding partner challenges, and perspectives. - We facilitate Apple interactions across all levels of the B2B organization. - We create, manage, and build upon valued interactions and relationships with executive decision-makers, and work across the customer organization to get the right things done.
Education & Experience
In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while building sustainable value for customers and partners, and demand for the future. You have 10+ years experience in wireless carrier sales or a related function with experience calling on carriers at the HQ level. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. Technical undergraduate and MBA preferred.