Data Integrity Engineer, Analytics, Apple Media Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Come join a resourceful team solving important data integrity challenges. You will help design, develop and deploy data systems & tools that improve quality of metrics and analytics pipelines for the Apple Media Products (AMP) engineering organization. Our products reach hundreds of millions of customers around the world, and have revolutionized how people interact with their music, movies, TV shows, apps, books, and podcasts.
- Experience with: Java, Scala or Python
- Experience with Git SCM and Jenkins continuous deployment
- Experience in any of the following technologies: REST Web Services, Map Reduce Processing or Spark/Structured Streaming
- Detail-oriented with a passion for engineering & data
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to challenge existing processes and ability to think creatively to improve day-to-day business
- Responds to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Thrives in a fast-paced and informal environment
- Takes initiative and works effectively in team environments with a diverse range of people
In this role, you will contribute to many aspects of the data quality engineering efforts across teams involved with production, qualification, processing and analytics of large scale metrics data. You will work with many cross-functional teams to understand and incorporate their needs. Responsibilities include: software design and development, investigation of metrics data issues, operation and monitoring of internal data services.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science or a related field