Program Manager – Partner Data and Analytics
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We’re looking for a self-motivated, high-energy Program Manager with a real passion for data to join our Apple Media Products (AMP) Analytics Product team in Cupertino. In this role, you’ll work with peers from a diverse set of product and engineering teams to bring new data products and features to market that exceed industry standards and provide our partners with clear, accurate, and actionable insights. In this role, you’ll combine your real passion for data, apps, and media to solve substantial problems, give to new product development, and ensure projects launch on time. You’ll also be part of the team responsible for the reporting and data systems used globally by our partners across a wide range of content types, including apps, music, film, and books.
- A deep understanding of what it takes to launch new products and the prioritization and project management skills to back it up, including clear and dedicated communications of timelines, status, and issues.
- A confirmed ability and the perseverance to independently lead project planning and launch complex projects on time in a dynamic, cross-functional environment while leading multiple projects and responsibilities
- An ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners, both in person and in written and presentation form
- An ability to query large datasets using SQL or similar languages and distill your findings into easy-to-understand analyses
- A nagging intellectual curiosity and an extreme attention to detail that drives you to self-audit your work, understand complex systems, and push the limits with data
Lead project management for the Partner Data and Analytics team, collaborating with peers across the organization to launch new data products and features Work closely with product and engineering teams to identify and track project breakthroughs, anticipate and solve issues before project timelines are impacted, and ensure projects are ready to launch Develop a keen understanding of our partner data and analytics products and work closely with other project management teams to clearly communicate status, dependencies, and opportunities to collaborate
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.