Marketing Partner Technology Manager (Technical Project Manager)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and urge you to apply. We Believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support. Apple is seeking an entrepreneurial leader with a passion for marketing technologies to help grow its services, including Apple Music, Books, Movie, TV and News. The Marketing Partner Technology Manager will work with a wide variety of functional teams, with a focus on growth marketing, to design, develop, connect and implement technology solutions to enable and enhance meaningful conversations with our customers, in our apps and through our many communication channels. Join a growing and spirited marketing team that likes to move fast, test hypothesis’s and solve problems.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in project management, product marketing, or marketing program management.
- You should be able to handle multiple projects and thrive in a very dynamic environment.
- You have superb organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You should exhibit confidence in calling out issues and presenting to senior management on project status and schedules.
- A self-starter who is dedicated and demonstrates creative and critical thinking abilities.
- You show an ability to lead impactful programs independently under concurrent deadlines.
- You are skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence; translating between business owners and technical teams.
- You have superb communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences and partners, to explain analytical outcomes and technical roadblocks in business terms.
- You have above average presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization.
- You work well under pressure, with validated experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- You are well versed in pop culture, music and are passionate about entertainment.
- You are flexible and versatile in nature, able to take on challenges while maintaining and even keep and sense of humor.
- You have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware (Mac OS X, iOS, Apple Music, iTunes, App Store, iBooks, Podcasts, iTunes U, Trailers, Apple TV, etc.)
- You have experience with the Windows ecosystem (Windows 10, Internet Explore, Edge, etc.), as well as the Android and Chrome ecosystems.
- You have an excellent understanding of different project management techniques including Agile and waterfall.
- You should have an understanding of fundamental internet technologies.
- You understand how iOS and Android app development works.
You will lead the development of new tools for growth and be responsible for assessing and gathering asks, needs, and wants from multiple marketing and production teams in order to distill the key functions to be developed. You will lead and work with vendors to create solutions for internal teams and external partners. You will research and recommend solutions that range from custom builds with external developers to SaaS options with vendors. You will be responsible to define a schedule and work within a budget while delivering new solutions. You will manage the technical implementation of new tools, provide training, document, and support for the new tools you oversee. You will connect with Apple engineering, production support, design, and product marketing to discuss upcoming products or changes that will impact marketing and partner tools. You will become a technical resource for internal teams and key external partners with help in day-to-day trouble shooting, education, and communication. You will perform technical testing, verification, and escalation of priority issues relating to tools. You will be working with marketing teams throughout the world and will work with them to understand the needs for their particular markets. You will communicate key information, via regular reports and executive summaries, to the parties that need this information in a timely manner.
Education & Experience
BA or BS Degree. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.