Perception SW Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented software engineer to develop and integrate complex autonomous systems. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative multi-platform hardware/software product.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in C/C++
- Demonstrated experience in one of the following areas: computer vision, 3D geometry, computational geometry
- Solid and fluent understanding of algorithm and data structures
- Strong 3D math and linear algebra skills
- Demonstrated creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
You will use 3D geometry and computer vision methods to design, develop and deploy perception modules in our autonomous system
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or another related field, with a specialization in robotics algorithms and 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- - Experience with Python programming
- - Experience with Parallel (tbb / OpenMP) programming
- - Experience with GPU programming
- - Experience with robotics systems
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.