Software Engineer, Perception
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented software engineer to join the perception team of autonomous technologies project . In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative multi-platform hardware/software product.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in C/C++, Python
- Passionate about tool development
- Demonstrated experience in developing applications using frameworks such as OpenGL or Qt
- Solid and fluent understanding of algorithm and data structures
- Demonstrated creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical and social skills
You will participate in efficient implementation of the runtime code as well the related visualization, introspection and evaluation tools. Most of the work is around desktop tools, some work will involve integration with AWS services, databases or tableau.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or Masters in computer science equivalent professional experience.
- - Familiarity with developing plugins for Maya or Houdini
- - Familiarity with SQL
- - Familiarity with Amazon services (S3, EC2, Redshift DB, Lambda, etc.)
- - Experience with robotics systems
- - Familiarity with Tableau
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.