Software Engineer, Perception
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented software engineer to develop and integrate complex autonomous systems. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative multi-platform hardware/software product.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience in Python
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++
- Expert knowledge of scientific python libraries (Numpy, Scikit, Panda)
- Solid understanding of the AWS ecosystem, databases, big data and SQL
- Passionate about tool development
- Solid and fluent understanding of algorithm and data structures
- Demonstrated creative, critical and independent thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
You will develop tools for evaluations, visualizations and machine learning development frameworks for a complex perception system of an autonomous technology project. Some of the tools will involve integration with databases, distributed compute, large scale storage systems for attacking big data perceptions problems.
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree or Masters in computer science/ML equivalent professional experience.
- - Passion for building great software
- - Passion for clean APIs, and great documentation
- - Familiarity with Tableau
- - Familiarity with Tensorflow
- - Experienced with robotics systems
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.