Siri - QE Automation Eng
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? You will be interacting with various teams of multi-functional engineering and project management to help identify issues, test features and drive the quality of Siri features. You will work with the people who craft the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri QA team at Apple.
- 3+ years expertise testing and automating mobile devices.
- Experience using revision control systems (svn, git).
- Extraordinary automation debugging skills.
- Experience owning and driving features.
- Expertise writing test cases and test plans.
- Expert troubleshooting and regression testing.
- Able to juggle multiple releases.
- Flexibility to respond and react to a dynamic software environment.
- Familiar with iOS or Mac OS X, debugging tools and Terminal a plus.
- Experience with bug tracking systems and full product life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Posses an outgoing and positive attitude to mobilize and lead others.
The Siri Client QE team crafts automated testing and release of defect-free code. You are innovative, organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, with a keen attention to detail and able to work under tight deadlines. You work with peers inside and outside of the Siri team to ensure high quality iOS, Mac, Watch, or HomePod releases. Focus is around platform integration with Siri ensuring high quality releases.
Education & Experience
BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.