Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple we want to make extraordinary products that empower people to improve their health. We are looking for a high-energy App developer to join the Sensor Software team to develop iOS and watchOS Applications for our Health projects. These applications will enable critical data engineering to build the future roadmap of health sensors and features on the Apple Watch.
- Experience developing and deploying high quality applications for iOS or watchOS
- Strong grasp of Apple development tools (e.g. Xcode, LLDB, and Instruments)
- Proven software architecture experience
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Ability to work well and respectfully with others by listening, communicating clearly, and actively sharing knowledge
- Solid understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to support several health related efforts at Apple. You will develop applications for a variety of purposes such as support new sensors for the Apple Watch and execute research studies that fuel our future health roadmap. These Applications operate across several modules on iOS/watchOS and you will collaborate on projects across multiple teams at Apple. This position requires a self-motivated engineer with strong technical and communication skills.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in CS/CE (or equivalent)
- Experience with cloud platforms is a strong plus
- Experience working with sensor data (e.g. motion, heart rate sensors) is a strong plus
- Familiarity with IOKit is a plus