Siri- Test Framework Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing? Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence, create a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in your car, call up your favorite movie on AppleTV, safely navigate a map, and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking? We are looking for talented, upbeat and broadly-skilled entry level tools developer to assist our engineering team by supporting tools and processes that automate tests running on devices in our lab. Join the Siri team at Apple!
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with Python, and packaging Python code.
- Experience with Object Oriented designs, and test driven development.
- Test Framework development experience a plus.
- Experience with Objective-C and/or swift a plus.
- Interest in machine learning/natural language and/or knowledge of basic concepts.
- Self-motivated, excellent problem solving ability and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
The work will involve designing and implementing necessary frameworks and other infrastructure, building tools with elegant and effective user interfaces, and supporting the engineering, design, and localization teams in adopting and using them. This tool developer will collaborate with many internal sub-teams, such as engineering, design, QA, operations, and project management, and will work in a heterogeneous environment. We would like you to show abilities in communicating with both, fellow developers and people with different skill sets, propose solutions and bring them to fruition. This role requires strong programming skills, excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and a passion to make the best products possible. Internal Details
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.