Channel XF Producer - Geo Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Channel XF Producer is responsible for producing the Channel creative work for both Apple-Led and Partner-led opportunities in market. This person will be both an excellent producer as well as a dedicated strategic thinker, with a strong point of view on both Apple’s and partner’s channel communications. The Channel XF producer will partner with studio creative teams to lead projects through to their final execution, adding insight and value along the way, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget. She/He will be an excellent communicator, ensuring all members of a project and relevant partners are up to speed and informed. The Channel XF producer is a communications generalist, able to flex to wherever and whatever the creative opportunity is; from digital solutions, to graphics, to video, to events, to experiential. The Channel XF producer, working in partnership with their market specialists (ie Partner Communications, Digital, Programs) will find opportunities in market, facilitate strategic alignment and draft/manage the go-to-market Plan of Record for Channel. She/He will develop a deep partnership with the Channel XF at WW and the Geo Brand Manager teams. In particular, She/He will refine, evolve and optimize integrated creative processes for both WW amplification and Geo origination initiatives for Channel.
- An excellent cross-functional creative producer
- A good listener and practical problem solver
- A results driven person, with integrity and determination
- Passionate about the creative process, adding insight and value to creative projects as they move through to execution
- Creative work assessment; able to distinguish between good and bad
- Excellent inter-personal skills, able to develop productive relationships across functions
- Proven ability to write concise, strategic creative briefs for the above initiatives, and accountability for delivery and perfect execution of the work
- Tried ability to drive creative development of work with in-house creatives and/or external agencies and vendors
- A deep knowledge of Channel environments and curious about trends and future developments in this area
- Significant agency or brand marketing experience
- Excellent writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills.
- Able to work autonomously
- Also able to work collaboratively within a wider team
Work with partners across Apple to identify strategic initiatives and opportunities to improve communications across channel Provide a strategic point of view on Channel and Partner Communications Write concise, strategic, creative briefs for identified initiatives, and be accountable for the delivery and perfect execution of the work Producing the origination of both Apple led campaign work and partner-led creative projects Lead channel creative opportunities for a key market or key partner by working collaboratively with studio creatives and other functional teams. Work closely with key vendors and functions to realize creative projects across all disciplines Support localization strategy and perfect execution of WW campaigns into channel environments.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree