Wireless Systems Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems organization and drive innovation that matters! As part of the Wireless team you we will be working on building solutions for Wireless technologies. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something outstanding when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Location Framework team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- 1-3 years hands on experience in 60 GHz, 11ad and mmWave technologies
- Familiar with 802.11 ad/ay standard and in-depth understanding on MAC protocols
- Strong scripting skills in Python and/or C
- Consistent track record in delivering results under tight deadline in a team context
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
You will be responsible for developing software tools for device bring up, debugging and performance characterization. The individual will be required to develop advanced system evaluation and debugging platform, and collaborate well with multi-functional teams
Education & Experience
Master degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent majors.
- Phenomenal teammate with good interpersonal skills
- Energy and work towards thrive in a start-up like environment
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are substantial to our customers