Apple Industrial Design Accepting Portfolios
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Industrial Design Group is accepting portfolios from curious, passionate, and collaborative industrial designers. We are looking for highly motivated, determined problem-solvers with a rigorous attention to detail. We are interested in seeing work at all levels.
- A body of work that has been produced or the understanding of how it can be produced. For students, works in progress are accepted.
- Passion for materials and material exploration.
- A healthy obsession with how things are made and how they work.
- Experience in hands-on prototyping, without relying solely on virtual design tools.
- Deep appreciation for aesthetics.
- Radical creativity.
- Basic 3D software skills.
- Excellent communication skills. English proficiency required.
- Industrial Design Degree required.
To apply, please direct a CV and concise PDF portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org