Engineering Project Manager – IAM
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist? Working with dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Apple's Identity Management team is seeking an Engineering Project Manager to join an extraordinary Identity Management Services Team.
- Experience with application design, integration and deployment in an integrated global IT environment
- Ability to manage project constraints time, cost and quality
- 5+ years general IT/IS experience and systems development
- 4+ years project management experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- You are organized, a self-starter, with a strong sense of ownership and personal responsibility.
- We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities
- Previous Identity and Access Management experience is a strong plus
- Development experience in Java EE or Spring is a plus
Apple's Identity Management team is seeking an Engineering Project Manager to join an extraordinary Identity Management Services Team. This is an Engineering PM role in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will need to have solid project management skills, in both waterfall and agile environment. Additionally, a background in identity and access management concepts is very desirable. You will be responsible to work with multi-functional technical and business teams during software development process. You will prioritize issues and manage the details as well as the big picture. Being able to think on your feet is important, as is the ability to productively debate the validity of a given approach to any aspect of a project under your control. You will get along with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting dynamic environment. Will partner with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company Responsibilities: Drive functional and technical design for business requirements Autonomously lead projects of varying scale and complexity Lead multi-functional projects with only consultative direction from management Plan and handle a portfolio of projects, setting priorities, measurable objectives and run change Run communications on status and issues to team members, management and other project partners Collect and review business requirements, ensure visibility and establish expectations for services requested Develop lead and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, risk, work you're doing, resources and budget
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or information management plus 5+ years or MS degree plus 3+ years’ experience or equivalent