Silicon Validation Engineer
Portland, Oregon, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Are you a Senior Validation Engineer who can drive debug feature and debug tools validation improvements into validation flows that scale from emulation to post silicon? Are you able to work collaboratively with high level engineering talent across multiple teams? We need your skills to help improve our world class products.
- You have extensive Pre-silicon & Post silicon Track record of driving debug tools enabling & validation, improvements and getting them accepted by others
- We are looking for a Senior person who has a proven record of working across teams to tackle problems
- You are an expert in HW and SW Interaction and able to debug to root cause
- Experience working with validation, architecture, SW, and design teams to resolve debug issues
- Programming/Languages/Scripting: C, Perl, Verilog
You will work with DV and post-silicon validation to improve debug features and tools You will be a bridge between the DV team and SiVal SW teams on debug tools validation and enabling Experience in automation of validation environments. Requires working with pre- silicon validation teams and design to incorporate expected usage models Requires working with a debug tools team on implementation issues Requires experience of validation in emulation environment that targets usage models Work with validation teams to bring up debug tools
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required.