Developer Tools UI Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We're looking for a Developer Tools UI Engineer to help build new programming tools for domain-specific languages. This team is working with some of Apple's most advanced technologies including the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) support offered in ARKit and Metal. As a member of our creative organization, you will have a uniquely rewarding opportunity to craft future products that will delight and inspire millions of people every day.
- Xcode, Objective-C and/or Swift
- Broad exposure to UI frameworks (CoreAnimation, WPF, UIKit, Android, AppKit)
- Experience working on developer-facing Tools or Editors
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
As software engineers, we are familiar with the use of development tools like IDEs for everything from writing code to laying out UI elements. Our team is building a new set of tools to support building the immersive experiences being created with our AR & VR technologies. This is an opportunity to craft software that directly impacts the way people build content for our platforms. Work closely with HI, designers, and internal clients to define and deliver visual programming for several domains. Motivated applicants are encouraged to apply even if you are missing some of the qualifications.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- • 3 years experience in software development
- • Experience working with Clang, Swift, or other projects that use LLVM
- • Experience working on programming language tools
- • Experience working on visual layout tools