Administrative Assistant - Developer Tools
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Developer Tools team is looking for an ambitious and motivated team member to provide administrative and organizational assistance in Cupertino, CA. This role is central to the department, benefitting from someone who is proactive, resourceful, can multi-task, and can prioritize quickly as things change. Our environment is dynamic and fast-paced — necessitating someone who can work autonomously and efficiently, anticipate needs and take initiative, and follow through to meet deadlines. The department is team-oriented and highly collaborative, making creating a positive attitude and professional demeanor that is rewarding for everyone.
- 1-3 years experience of administration and coordination in a high tech environment (engineering teams preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and strong sense of professionalism
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proficiency with Mail, Calendar, Messages, Keynote, and other macOS-based office systems and apps
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and utmost secrecy
- Experience supporting larger teams (over 200 members) is a plus
- Demonstrated ability for creative and critical thinking
You will coordinate and support on-site meetings and events, including room reservations and AV requirements. You will assist in event planning for individual team, and department wide team building activities. The role includes updating conference room calendars, security access, office equipment orders, and employee hardware upgrades. Multitasking is key when handling the upkeep of office areas, maintenance requests, organizing snacks and catering needs, processing expense reports, maintaining org charts, and coordinating employee on-boarding. You will support locale, remote, and international team members.