iOS Test Engineer - Apple Media Products Analytics
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Media Products Analytics QA team is responsible for the Quality and integrity of the data collected and reported on customer experience data. Responsibilities include; writing test descriptions, performing functional and regression tests, writing test case automation while working closely with other teams. We are seeking iOS test Engineers to contribute to the product level validation as well as the backend validation on the latest iOS, tvOS, and watchOS products.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Dedication to user-focused design & high quality technology Strong commitment to technical quality assurance as a key part of the software development cycle Willingness to work cross-functionally with other teams.
- Results-oriented, persistent, and meticulous.
- Familiarity with Obj-c or swift scripting is highly encouraged
- Knowledge in SQL, CSS, HTML, JSON a plus.
Day to day work involves bug reporting and isolation, test plan documentation, writing test case automation and working closely with other teams (engineering, project management, etc.). This position demands a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. Possess exceptional analytical skills in test case design and bug diagnosis. Be dynamic and prepared to test/regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis. Demonstrate excellent bug reporting skills and the ability to communicate clearly with third parties. Candidate should possess the ability to implement automated tests.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience