University Relations, Corporate Recruiter
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Find and attract the best talent to one of the world's most innovative and creative companies. Apple is looking for an expert recruiter to join our university recruiting team. In this role, you will partner with the Operations and AppleCare functions to recruit intern talent and lead related university hiring programs.
- 3+ years working in university recruiting, corporate recruiting, a related HR function
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Strong account management skills; ability to develop positive relationships with multiple partners including internal hiring teams, academic partners, HR partners, etc.
- Experience planning and executing high touch corporate events
- Excellent written and verbal skills; experience delivering presentations in front of groups of up to 150
- Flexible and adaptable teammate and problem solver
- Detail oriented, organized, and results driven
- Ability to travel
This role will primarily focus on intern hiring for Operations and AppleCare. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: - Facilitating full cycle recruiting for intern hiring - Develop and execute on campus recruiting strategies in partnership with your university recruiting peers - Partner with internal business leaders to understand their talent needs; build a recruiting strategy to address those needs - Help plan, facilitate, and execute onsite hiring events - Work consistently to ensure a phenomenal candidate experience from first engagement to final touchpoint - Help plan and execute new events for university hires in Operations and AppleCare YOU WILL NEED TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES: - Strong eye for business - an interest in and understanding of what your client groups do - Flexibility - quickly flex with the needs of the business and adapt strategies to the realities of the market - Inventive - constantly looking for ways to do better, more innovative work - Drive & Quality Orientation - an innate need to get things done to a high standard in a timely manner - Phenomenal teammate - we never work in isolation at Apple and our success depends on meaningful collaboration across the organization.
Education & Experience
Minimum BS/BA or equivalent