Autonomous Systems Simulation Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented engineer to join a talented development team to design, build and test autonomous systems simulation platform.
- Background in robotics algorithms, methods, middleware e.g. ROS
- Experience developing robotics or related simulation software
- 3D graphics, computational geometry
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms, distributed systems
- C++ software engineering skills and CS fundamentals - modern C++ standard methodologies, parallel programming, performance profiling
- Commercial software development practices including software lifecycle, agile project management, and processes for maintaining high quality code
- Excellent multi-functional collaboration skills, demonstrated ability to work across an organization with algorithm designers, verification engineers, and other technical departments.
- You will design and development of robot simulation technologies - Work with the development team to build and test organization-critical simulation platform
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Computer Science and relevant professional experience Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.