Sr. Technical Artist / TD – Pipeline Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Autonomous systems group is looking for a senior technical artist/TD to architect and implement cutting edge 3D content generation systems in a dynamic research and development environment. The individual should have deep knowledge of data pipelines, and experience with procedural content generation systems, simulation and behavioral animation.
- Expert knowledge of Python and its use in content/data pipelines
- Experience with SideFX Houdini preferred, but not required
- Partner with artists, engineers, and vendors to develop key technologies
- Flourishes with learning new technologies & toolsets in the service of scientific achievement
- Deep knowledge of computer graphics and mathematical concepts (geometry, trigonometry, etc)
- Experience in Linux environment
- Excellent collaboration and social skills
You must be able to collaborate with multi-functional teams (engineering, technical artists) to plan and engineer flexibly and robust systems. The ideal candidate understands content workflow challenges and pushing technical boundaries.
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Computer Science and relevant professional experience Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.