Autonomous Systems Verification Services Lead/Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a senior developer to architect and build a distributed testing ecosystems for autonomy systems validation and simulation.
- Experience building resilient production grade real-world services on AWS.
- Experience with complex distributed systems and cloud orchestration.
- Experience with object-oriented design for real-time data, design patterns.
- Experience in large scale data processing, data stores, and data scheme designs.
- Experience with continuous integration, production monitoring, and zero downtime systems.
We are looking for a senior developer to help us architect and build a distributed testing ecosystems for autonomy systems validation and simulation. We are looking for a curious, innovative, phenomenal teammate who is passionate about developing technologies that will mold our future and change the way we live. As part of the autonomous systems tools team, your responsibilities will include building high-throughput real-time applications for future Apple products.
Education & Experience
M.S. or PhD in Computer Science, or another related field, with a specialization in robotics algorithms and relevant professional experience Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.