Test Platform Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
A developer to shape the future of testing ecosystems for autonomy systems validation and simulation. Responsibilities: This role will require you to craft a platform to enable the verification of unreleased, state-of-the-art algorithms, software, and hardware. As part of the autonomous systems tools team, your responsibilities will include building high-throughput, real-time applications for future Apple products.
- KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- You can build resilient, production grade real-world services on AWS.
- You have hands-on experience with complex distributed systems and cloud orchestration.
- You are proficient in multiple programming languages relevant for such systems (e.g. Python, Java, C++).
- You understand object-oriented design for real-time data and key design patterns.
- You know what it takes to deploy and operate high availability production systems in the cloud.
We are looking for a developer to shape the future of testing ecosystems for autonomy systems validation and simulation. We are looking for a curious, innovative, team player who is passionate about developing technologies that will mold our world and change the way we live.
Education & Experience
BS, MS or PhD in Engineering or equivalent experience Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.