Ops Program Manager – iPhone Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The iPhone Operations team is looking for an experienced program manager to focus on sustainable initiatives and fraud prevention to protect customers. You will take on a significant role and make a big impact on the company. Are you ready to help make the world a better place? Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- We are ideally seeking someone with 5 to 10 years of project management experience within supply chain, manufacturing or engineering
- Experience in consumer electronics manufacturing, high volume and supplier management is preferred
- Experience with supplier management, complex products, sustainability and fraud prevention.
- Ability to tackle problems and prioritize potential issues using Excel and data analysis tools
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills with peers and executives.
- Outstanding teammate. Tried experience leading and working with larger cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 20% internationally
• We lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive sustainable operations initiatives related to efficient energy usage, recycling and fraud throughout the supply chains. • Lead investigation of issues that arise from various supply chain nodes, drive root cause analysis and recommend solutions including process improvement and data systems solutions. • We handle project management activities and communication between internal and external partners, Operations, Procurement, Environmental, Supplier Responsibility, Apple Recycling, AppleCare, Engineering, IS&T, Finance and Corporate Security.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Industrial Engineering, any Engineering discipline or Computer Science.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.