Sr. Product Manager, APIs (Ad Platforms)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in the App Store. Our platforms are highly performant, deployed at scale, and set new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. You should be structured, disciplined, and utilize a strong technical background to prioritize and tackle complex problems. Your attention to detail, focus on excellent customer solutions, and ability to lead and drive large cross functional teams will critical. You should have product management experience, be equally relaxed working across the business and driving technical design discussions with development teams. You will be an integral part of the Ad Platforms Product team to deliver best-in-class customer experiences for API integrators. Do you have a strong technical / engineering background, with previous experience in business processes with the shown ability to evaluate, analyze, influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization? If the answers are yes, then you would be a great fit for our team.
- * 5-8 years in Product Management, demonstrating increasing levels of responsibility
- * An understanding of APIs with experience both as a consumer and as part of development team
- * A thought leader in API design
- * Familiarity with API tooling such as Swagger
- * Confident engaging with Engineering on technical design discussions and proposing simple, creative solutions to complex problems
- * Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills
- * Ability to contribute to definition of strategic vision and to articulate it in front of a wide variety of audience
- * Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented
* Subject matter expert and product expert for Search Ads APIs * Understand and communicate customers needs and market trends for API usage * API strategy and definition of the API roadmap * Prioritize features, enhancements and bug fixes to Search Ads APIs * Own and create product requirements documentation * Support customer and partner API integrations * Develop success metrics to measure API usage, growth and adoption
Education & Experience
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field. • Some background in the mobile advertising industry is a plus. • Familiarity with agile/scrum methodologies. • Excellent brainstorming and white boarding skills.