Display Firmware - Platform Architecture
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In this role you will be collaborating with software and hardware architects, designers, and validation engineers from our software design, silicon design and display engineering teams to help develop firmware for display systems, prototypes and investigative new technologies.
- 5+ years experience in following areas:
- Experience with embedded processor cores (ARM preferred)
- Experience interfacing embedded processor to peripherals
- Experience with C/C++ for embedded systems
- Experience debugging with JTAG, SWD, Oscilloscopes, and/or Logic analyzers
- Development experience on macOS, Unix, or Linux preferred.
- Knowledge of different display technologies, such as LCD, OLED, etc is preferred
- Knowledge of signal processing and its applications to display processing is preferred
As part of the Display Architecture team, you will be ultimately be responsible for helping to define end-to-end Display Architectures, including overall system architecture for mobile displays. As a FW engineer/architect, you will be architecting, implementing, and maintaining complex FW designs, helping to select embedded processors, guiding HW/FW/SW partitioning, investigating and evaluating new display technologies, and developing prototypes.
Education & Experience