Display Processing Modeling Architect - Platform Architecture
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love working on bleeding edge technologies? Are you a visionary and love solving technological and architectural challenges? At Apple, our Platform Architecture team features a collaborative and hands-on environment that cultivates engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation. In this highly visible role, you will be part of the Display Pipeline Modeling team to define, architect, design, implement, deploy and validate models for bleeding edge display pipeline IP. Join this team, and you’ll collaborate with engineers across Apple to contribute to developing algorithms, architectures that help build the seamless technology experiences we’re known for worldwide.
- 5+ years experience in software development and video display engineering
- Strong software engineering and programming skills in scripting languages such as Lua and Python. Skill in C++ a plus.
- Experience with developing and verifying functional model of hardware IP
- Experience with automating workflows
- Knowledge of image/video processing
As a member of the Platform Architecture team, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of the SOC Display architecture validation. Responsibilities include: - Develop and execute architecture validation plans - Develop and maintain tests and software tools to validate the hardware architecture - Develop and maintain automated workflows for the validation process - Support internal partners
Education & Experience
BS/MS in EE/CS.