University Relations Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you.
- Ability to develop strategies and workflows to enhance on-campus initiatives i.e. networking events, tech talks, panels, information sessions, career fairs, targeted events etc.
- Manage partnerships with university career centers, faculty, student groups etc. to execute recruiting and engagement events
- Maintain close relationships to collaborate with recruiters, coordinators, UR leadership, and business partners to understand needs, systems, and processes and demonstrate best practices
- Ability to utilize creative sourcing strategies to build robust pipelines and drive talent to targeted events
- Provide elite candidate and partner experiences with an emphasis on surprising and delighting
- Assist with summer intern program events and execution
- Familiar with data tracking, budgeting, and tracking expenses
- Ability to execute new strategies and improve current initiatives
- Maintain and enhance templates for events and communications
- Be clear, concise, and effective in written and verbal communications
The UR Programs Team is responsible for developing initiatives to improve Apple’s University Relations Program and delivering an extraordinary experience to our candidates and business partners. The UR Program Manager will be passionate about University Relations, recruiting, event execution, and innovation. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple internal and external partners. You should have expertise in event coordination processes, have excellent presentation skills, build strong cross-functional relationships, and be obsessed with the details.
Education & Experience
A bachelor’s degree in HR, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a University Recruiting/University Relations environment
- Strong skills in Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Excel
- Ability to work with tight deadlines while multi-tasking and prioritizing
- A real passion for innovation and driving dynamic change
- Excellent collaboration, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrates integrity, a constructive approach to challenges, with a track record in offering innovative solutions
- 20% travel is required
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.