Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team and drive innovation that matters. We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality, we may have the job for you. This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with iOS engineering teams to help drive and deliver the most innovative Apple wireless devices and iOS software features to customers
- 2+ years of experience in Software testing
- Deep understanding of functional testing
- Hands-on experience with testing cellular or wireless technologies
- Programming / test-automation skills in any of the following - Python, C/C++/ObjC
- Strong fundamentals in cellular/wireless technologies and procedures
- Validated understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Excellent communication & social skills
- You are experienced with troubleshooting/debugging/reproducing issues
- Able to work independently
The WTE quality team is looking for a motivated, highly technical Software QA Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills. You will join a diverse team responsible for qualifying the wireless features and wireless software for the latest iPhones/iPads, Apple Watches product lines. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality releases.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.