WTE Software Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) Org and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality and innovation, we may have the job for you. The WTE Frameworks and Services team is looking for a highly motivated and talented Software Engineer to help develop and maintain automation for all Apple platforms, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac OS, AirPods and iOS platforms. You should have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Design and Develop innovative ideas that tackle automation and execution problems
- Development experiences in scripting languages, such as Python
- Must have solid understanding in one of these languages: Objective-C/Swift/C/C++/Python
- Deep understanding of Operating System concepts
- Good debugging and triaging capabilities to understand and resolve issues in a much faster pace environment
- Willing to work with innovative, fun, and passionate people
- Thrive in a reciprocal environment and comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers and consumers of the products
As a Wireless Software Engineer on our team, you will join a dynamic team responsible for developing frameworks, services and tools for all latest Apple Platforms and Products. In addition, you will be contributing to system level frameworks, maintain python/Obj-C libraries and tests. You will also be collaborating with cross-functional teams on multiple Wireless technologies like WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular, Apple Pay, HomeKit and GPS.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.