Seattle, Washington, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Apple Receptionist greets all guests, employees and visitors. The Apple Receptionist will be directly responsible for achieving timely and effective delivery of Front-of-House (FOH) services to external and internal Customers in accordance with their Roles & Responsibilities set out below. You will be well versed in Customer Care, having the highest regard for providing the best customer experience. Knowledgeable in Facilities Administration related activities. A propensity for learning and maintaining company standards, in carrying out assigned responsibilities with passion, diligence, and integrity.
- In this role, you will be a standout colleague who enjoys taking on any small tasks or projects to support the company. The ability to handle multiple tasks with excellent communication skills required. This role may include assisting other facilities staff with overflow work, including research, data entry and related tasks.
- 2+ years of experience providing administrative support or reception services in a corporate office environment.
- Technologically skilled in working with iOS and macOS based applications, along with learning to utilize company systems, is expected.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other office tools
- Answer and direct all incoming calls to the proper individual.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Properly organize with vendors and building property management office for small repair issues such as air condition system problem, door lock problem or as directed by supervisor.
- Being diligent and taking ownership on subject matter expertise and dedication to completing tasks.
- Professional composure
- Ability to work in dynamic and sensitive environment
Greet all incoming guests, visitors, clients. Monitor and guide visitor access and maintain general security awareness. Coordinate with day porters for office cleaning and other related tasks. Order general office suppliers, snacks, beverages, planting, name plates for employees Collect and mail ER/PO documents to AP team. Handle hectic conference room calendars. Set up and prepare stationery & necessary facilities for new hires. Print facility signage regularly or upon request. Handle access control system/cards. Collect and maintain job related data and identify trends for improvement and provide necessary reports to supervisor. Coordinate both domestic and international travel shipments. Organize space planning and large offsite events as well as on-site events as requested. Build and support cross-functional relationships between departments. Ensuring all meeting rooms and reception area's are well-kept and maintained as well as set up for meeting rooms for business needs. You may need to perform other activities such as audio-visual (AV) set up for meetings or conferences, inter-office mail deliveries, waste paper recycling, and stocking of employee break areas. Provide support to vendors and contractors such as security, cafeteria, media relations, network and IS&T.
Education & Experience
AA, BA/BS degree or equivalent experience preferred.