San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality, we may have the job for you. Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your real passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team.
- 15 plus years of experienced in hands on testing of any of the Cellular Technologies
- Strong in scripting/coding in any language
- Proven ability to lead a complete functional area or feature
- Ability to develop test cases and methodologies and come out with innovate ideas for problem solving
- Comfortable working with multi-functional teams and in supporting development in debugging and reproducing issues
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways
The Wireless Technologies team is looking for a highly motivated Manager to help ensure quality for of the Cellular Technology for all iOS devices. We craft and seamlessly integrate Wireless Cellular technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality, we may have the job for you. You will be responsible for gatekeeping quality for the iOS SW for all cellular features. Involves working with QA and Dev engineers cross multiple teams to test iPhones, iPads and iWatch for new and existing features that our customers love.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering