Finance Project Manager, GBS
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. Team up with Apple, the most influential technology leader in the industry, where you can share in a commitment to excellence to create innovative products that delight our customers. The Global Finance Projects (GFP) team has an opening for a Finance Project Manager in Cupertino, CA where we are looking for an energetic, innovative and highly motivated person to support Corporate Finance initiatives/projects. Finance is about supporting Apples innovative culture by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, collaboration, commitment to excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today.
- 5+ years related industry experience in program and/or project management
- This Project Manager role may require some degree of travel both domestically and internationally. You are able to function in a fast paced, dynamic, global environment and capable of balancing multiple priorities that are deadline driven.
- Demonstrate: Strong analytical skills, effective process evaluation, leadership/influencing, conflict management, team and business relationship building, and delivery of high quality work
- Prepare and/or coordinate milestone roadmap, business requirements documents (BRD), request for proposals (RFP), business process documentation including inputs & outputs, project success metrics and management presentations.
As part of the overall Global Finance Projects team, you will provide both local and global project management, working in close partnership with cross-functional project teams. Develop, lead, and execute PLC project management deliverables, including Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), detailed project plans, and achievement charts. Provide concise updates regarding overall status, issues, risks, and recommended actions to be taken. Detailed analysis, plans, milestones and deliverables will be required for seamless project implementation, adoption of new systems and processes. interpersonal, communication and presentation skills - Must have excellent technical, analytical, and communications skills along with experience working with cross-functional teams. - Solid business judgment, including fact-based and data-driven decision making are essential along with the ability to work well with all levels of leadership and an ability to actively engage partners and customers to ensure that projects are done on time and within budget. - Flexibility to change course based on business needs and environmental conditions - Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines - Successful Finance business process re-engineering experience
Education & Experience
- Finance, Tax, an/or accounting background
- PMI/PMP preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.