Manager of Content Production
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Manager of Content Production in Marcom partners, encourages, and guides the Content Producer teams in the development and execution of extraordinary marketing in support of Apple’s creative execution. In this role, you will be instrumental in positioning Apple to remain one of the most beloved and empowering brands for both current and potential customers today and into the years to come.
- You have six to 10 years of production experience at a creative agency or equivalent.
- You bring deep understanding and extensive experience in marketing execution, experience design, localization, and being a strong partner to the creative teams.
- You have a track record of dynamic and strategic conversations around execution of the work with a wide range of people in different disciplines and at different levels.
- Your have expertise building real, productive relationships with creative people who span many fields, including advertising, video, interactive, print, and retail.
- You have management experience at an ad agency production facility or equivalent industry.
- You have experience and love guiding and crafting the production process across a variety of media, including print, interactive, and video.
- Lead the production of screen imagery across Interactive, Video, and Print by working with creative and production teams to plan, inform, track, and drive deadlines for new and existing screen assets. - Manage imagery and product and feature copy to fulfill Apple’s localization strategy. - Problem-solve issues that are raised to you by your Producer team and resolve these issues together with partners around the Marcom studio. - Draw on many different sources of insight and knowledge to facilitate improvements to the workflow and processes that tie into the creation and delivery of content both within your team and across Marcom. - Drive post-project reviews as required to ensure that you integrate insights for future projects. - React quickly to new information, opinions, and direction, and strategically pivot when necessary. - Be an excellent teammate, and love supporting Creatives, Producers, and production teams to succeed together.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree is preferred.